If you enjoy being challenged, solving problems and working for the common good, Inflexxion is the place for you. This is an opportunity to be a part of a company that truly makes a difference in the lives of consumers. The Inflexxion environment is a collaborative one where hard work and new ideas are valued.
Inflexxion employs approximately 60 people in diverse areas of expertise including psychological and social research, data management, project management, web development and design, and sales.
We hire creative, smart, compassionate, innovative people who work closely with others to improve health behaviors through technology. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits.
For more information or to apply for an open position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Software Engineer Interns
This role will work closely with Inflexxion Technology team to develop Inflexxion SaaS products, and help to integrate Inflexxion services with EMR systems.
- Strong knowledge of a programming languages such as C#, Java or Swift
- Good knowledge of OOA, OOD, and related design patterns
- Exposure to web application development is a plus
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (SQL Server, My SQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle)
- Good knowledge of network technology
- Assist with the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of Inflexxion SaaS solutions.
- Maintain system stability and performance.
- Troubleshoot production issues, participate in continual improvemen.
- Develop and deliver integration tools for internal users or external clients.
- Work with product support team to address customer reported issues.
- Other duties as assigned by Inflexxion Technology team.
Back to top
- Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or similar numerated discipline.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work individually and on a team.
- Passionate about learning new skills.