Inflexxion's pain management offerings include pain and opioid risk assessments, as well as education for healthcare providers and chronic pain patients.
PainCAS™, a scientifically developed tool for pain and opioid risk assessment, can help you standardize your assessments by:
- Enabling consistent initial and follow-up pain assessments for patients coming in for intake and follow up clinic appointments
- Offering validated opioid risk assessments that can be administered independently or with the initial and follow-up pain assessments
- Reducing provider variability in patient assessments
PainCAS can help you improve your clinical workflows by:
- Eliminating the need for paper assessments
- Encouraging patients to complete intake/follow up assessments prior to patient appointments
- Providing at-a-glance graphical summary reports which include "pertinent positives"
- Offering assessment reports as PDFs that are available for upload into EHRs/EMRs (just like outside consults or lab results).
PainCAS can help with compliance by:
- Improving pain and opioid risk assessment documentation
- Streamlining the workflow related to administering and documenting patient assessments
- Offering optional, opioid risk level-based monitoring recommendations in the clinician report
PainEDU and painACTION can help engage patients by providing 24/7 access to pain management education resources, thereby:
- Improving communication and collaboration between healthcare providers and patients
- Helping patients build skills and knowledge on coping with and self-managing their chronic pain